You walk into any room, any time, anywhere.
You feel confident telling people what you do.
They understand how you help them.
You connect with them in a sincere, heart-connected way.
They hire you because they know how you can help them.
You can have that right now.
- Ready to have a concise elevator pitch that tells people who you are and what you offer?
- Want people to understand the benefits they get from working with you?
- Need clarity about what you do, who you help, and discover what separates you from the competition?
- Do you believe in what you do, know you’re good at it, but you feel wobbly when you talk about your work?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions,
Pitch Power ®: Craft an Elevator Pitch That Attracts Clients
my 6-week, hardcore, live, deep-dive
branding class is for you.
WHO AM I?
I’m Maggy Sterner and I’m a branding coach and business coach for small business owners.
I help small business owners, entrepreneurs, and business professionals learn how to say the words to describe what they do out loud so they become magnetic AF to the people they want to attract.
Here’s what I believe about elevator pitches:
There’s nothing brag-gy, boastful, or “sales-y” about owning your skills and gifts.
There’s no “convincing” or “persuading” to do to attract clients. Ever.
The magic happens when you say that truth about yourself, out loud.
What you do and how you help people is always just the truth. It’s that simple.
An elevator pitch isn’t self promotion; it’s a statement of fact.
Here’s what I want for you:
- To become known as the go-to person for the magic you bring. Tell people in a way they can understand.
- To discover and embrace the courage to win and articulate your brand message.
- To feel confident and excited to tell people what you do.
- To have clarity and confidence to own your gift, the thing only you do in the way only you do it.
- To stand for yourself, just as you are, because that’s your big, beautiful brand.
What You’ll Learn
THE RESULTS YOU
This program is for you if:
- You’re a solo- or entrepreneur coach, consultant, creative, or healer OR you want to become one. You offer services.
- You want a clearly defined target audience, niche, and you only want to work with the right people for you.
- You’re coachable. You’re open. You’re spiritual. You’re into the “woo woo.”
- You want to make a difference in people’s lives and you’re driven to be of service.
- You’re comfortable with GoogleDocs, Facebook groups, Zoom, email, and text messaging.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You’re deeply committed to your stories about why you can’t have what you want.
- You’ll work with someone if they’ll pay you. You don’t want to leave anyone off your list of prospects.
- You want me to do all the work for you and give you the answers.
- Your main goal is to be a thought leader, influencer, or cult hero.
- You’re a techno-phobe and need a lot of tech handholding.
DETAILS & LOGISTICS
- WHAT & WHEN: Six 90-MINUTE group calls.
- MAGGY MOJO BONUS: Every Friday you’ll get more coaching and questions answered in a LIVE 30-minute open office hour with me!
- A 60-minute, one-on-one coaching call with me. In a private call, we’ll go even deeper into your brand so you get maximum clarity.
- Every class is recorded so you have access to it in case you can’t be there and to access in the future.
- A small group of no more than 12 people. Everybody gets lots of attention.
- After you register, you’ll be invited to join a private Facebook group, Pitch Power ® Live!, where you can ask me or anyone in the group for help, suggestions, and feedback. Group mind-melds are magic!
- DEEP LEARNING: Get a new worksheet every week that guides you through all the parts of a brand: your target audience, the results you deliver, what you call yourself, and what makes you unique from all the others who do what you do. You’ll dig deep to discover the essence of your brand and get maximum clarity about who you are.
OVERVIEW OF THE SESSIONS
Week 1: Why do people need you?
What’s the problem people have that you help them with? What promised land do they want to be in? I’ll show you how to get out of the speculation business and start doing solid market research with your ideal clients.
Week 2: What do you call yourself?
There’s a shingle on your door. What does it say? What words would people use if they were trying to find you? I’ll guide you to choose a title for yourself that helps people understand what you do. With me and the group reflecting it back to you, you’ll get the definitive job title. It’s not forever. It’s just for now.
Week 3: Who do you serve?
I call this, “Who’s the who?” This is where we’ll drill down into your target audience and clarify a niche within it. I promise: Choosing a niche will EXPAND the potential number of the people you help.
Week 4: What benefits or results do they get from working with you?
There’s something really big your people want to have, be, or do after working with you. This is the solution they want to their problem. You’re not selling services, packages, programs, or widgets. You’re in the transformation business.
Week 5: What difference does this benefit or result make??
This is the big kachinga. It’s the “So that…” This is the real reason they’ll hire you. You’ll learn how to build this sweet, sweet payoff into your elevator pitch. It’s the kablammie at the end of your elevator pitch. This is where your ideal clients will say, “Yes! Help me now!” and hire you.
Week 6: Pitch Party!
It’s show time! Everyone will deliver their pitch to the group, get feedback, and rock the house. You will know who you are, what you do, who you serve, and why clients work with you. You’ll feel confident. You’ll feel excited to tell the world! You’ll have clarity. It will be awesome! More exclamation points!!!
What You’ll Get
- Six 90-minute group coaching sessions with me via Zoom and recorded so you can access it forever.
- A small group of no more than 12 people.Everybody gets lots of attention.
- ONE 60-minute, private coaching session with me. This is your personal confusion-busting time.
- Weekly 30-minute Maggy Mojo Q & A timefor all participants. Bring your questions!
- A private Facebook group where you can connect, learn, share learning, and grow with everyone.
- An accountability buddy to keep you on track. Some of my best friends now were my accountability buddies.
- Step-by-step guidance through all the steps of an elevator pitch.
- Worksheets and templates that guide you clearly through the reflection work that ignites your revelation, “ah-ha” moments, and insights.
- Mindset coaching. Yes, you will feel afraid and uncertain. Yes, I’ve got you.
- Deep learning Get a new worksheet every week that guides you through all the parts of a brand: your target audience, the results you deliver, what you call yourself, and what makes you unique from all the others who do what you do. You’ll dig deep to discover the essence of your brand and get maximum clarity about who you are.
- Deep connections with smart, helpful, compassionate, insightful people like you. You’ll know you’re not alone.
MAGGY GAVE ME THE TOOLS TO COMPLETELY CHANGE MY PITCH.
I’ve used my revamped pitch using her structure in several networking events since I heard her presentation. True to her promise, now when I tell people what I do they not only get it but say, ‘I need you!’.”
YOU HELPED ME ARTICULATE MY STRENGTHS
and value. You have a gift for coaxing out the “a-ha” moments!”
Alex Suchman, AIS
BEFORE YOU HELPED ME, I HAD TO GIVE AN ELABORATE EXPLANATION WITH ALL THE 25 THINGS I DO…
Now I’m excited! You helped me talk through it all, observed my stream of consciousness, and brought it together in a way I couldn’t see myself.”
Purposeful Productivity Coach & Author of
Create Your Day 2020 productivity workbook
I’D BEEN FEELING STUCK AND OVERWHELMED…
with a bunch of stuff connected to my messaging/branding. After working with Maggy, I had soooo much more clarity about my niche, brand, and project prioritization.”
Big Bravely Coaching & Connection
What you’ll end up with at the end of the 6 weeks:
- Words that describe what you offer to the people who need you.
- Feeling grounded in who you are and what you do.
- A feeling of relief knowing your pitch is clear, succinct, and powerful.
- Clients! People who are needing you and are waiting for you to show up and be visible.
- Clarity about your brand, your target audience, your niche.
- A comfortable, conversational yet effective way to introduce what you do that connects with people.
- More confidence and courage to speak your words out in the world, anywhere, any time.
Ready? Let’s go.
You’ll get all of this:
- 16 HOURS of coaching over 6 weeks for maximum return on your investment (Value: $15,000)
- Worksheets every week that guide you step-by-step through my client-tested methodology. (Structure)
- Answers to all your questions about branding. (Clarity like you’ve never had before)
- An elevator pitch that attracts paying clients. (How much do you want to earn?)
- Confidence to tell the world what you do and how you help them. (Game-changing)
- A safe space with people just like you where you can find connection, community, and camaraderie. (Priceless)