Meet Pitch Power ® LIVE!
In 6 weeks, I’ll guide you to clarity about your target audience, how to focus your niche, and you’ll walk away with a marketing message that makes the right people say, “OMG I need you!”.
Pitch Power LIVE! delivers ONE thing: A short, simple, clear way to say what you do to attract the right – paying! – clients in a message you can use everywhere – out loud and online.
What’s an “elevator pitch”?
- Your elevator pitch is a little story that you tell in a simple, succinct way
- It’s something you can use for your whole business, a sales page, your signature talk, to pitch yourself as a podcast guest, to promote your book
- An elevator pitch is just a statement of facts and a conversational way to describe the problem you solve for a particular audience
- The #1 job of your elevator pitch is to magnetize your ideal, paying clients
I’ll take you through the right steps in the right order so you’ll
- have simple, clear, heartfelt words that connect with the clients you want to serve (Your heart speaks the truth)
- always know what to say in your sales pages, website, and on social media
- learn how to tell your brand story in a way that connects from your heart
- feel confident and grounded when you tell the world what you do and how you help the people who need you (Game-changing)
- learn in a safe space with people just like you where you can find connection, community, and support (Priceless)
Right now, is this you?
“I hate being asked what I do.”
“My mind goes blank when I have to say my elevator pitch.”
“I avoid networking or go last when I have to introduce myself”
“I do a lot of things. How do I consolidate everything into one pitch?”
“My lizard brain panics when someone asks me ‘What do you do?’.”
“Peoples’ eyes glaze over when I talk about my business.”
Imagine walking into any room, any time, anywhere and this happens:
You connect with your ideal clients in a heartfelt, non-sales-y way.
They hire you because they understand how you can help them.
You feel confident telling people what you do.
- Ready to have a concise elevator pitch that tells people who you are and what you offer?
- Want people to understand the benefits they get from working with you?
- Need clarity about what you do, who you help, and what separates you from the competition?
- Do you believe in what you do, know you’re good at it, but you feel wobbly when you talk about your work?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those questions,
Pitch Power ® LIVE! is for you.
What You’ll Learn
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR
HOW TO DEFINE YOUR
HOW TO KNOW THE RESULTS YOU DELIVER
HOW TO KNOW WHAT TO SAY (AND WHAT TO LEAVE OUT)
WHO AM I?
Hi, I’m Maggy Sterner.
I’m a branding coach, elevator pitch coach, and business coach for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
I help coaches, consultants, creatives, healers, business professionals, and the “woo-woo” crowd learn how to find the words to talk about what they do and discover the confidence to say it so that they become magnetic AF to the clients they want to attract.
My mission is this: All people own their gift and express their brilliance by doing their good work in the world.
I believe in you.
My promise to you
- You’ll become known as the go-to person for the magic you bring because people will be able to understand what it is.
- You’ll have no-shit clarity about what you offer, who you serve, and the benefits you deliver.
- You’ll feel confident and excited to tell people what you do.
- You’ll own your gifts unapologetically, the thing only you do in the way only you do it.
- Your big, beautiful brand message will become the foundation of and the rocket fuel for your business.
This program is for you if:
- You’re a solo- or entrepreneur coach, consultant, creative, or healer.
- You know what you do. You’ve already been doing it.
- You’ve helped a few clients, either paid or pro bono.
- You want to make a difference in people’s lives and you’re on a mission.
- You’re comfortable with tech, e.g. GoogleDocs, Zoom, email, and text messaging. You don’t have to be an expert.
- You’re coachable. You’re open. You’re spiritual. You’re into the “woo woo.”
This program is NOT for you if:
- You’re currently working with another branding or business coach
- You have no clue about what you do or haven’t worked with any clients yet.
- You want me to do all the work for you and give you the answers.
- Your main goal is to be a jagillionaire, thought leader, influencer, or cult hero.
- You’re a techno-phobe and need a LOT of tech hand-holding.
- You think “woo woo” stuff is bullshit.
FIVE STEPS TO BRAND MESSAGE CLARITY
STEP 1: Who do you serve? Who’s your target audience?
This is where we’ll define your target audience and focus your niche. I promise: A narrow, focused niche will EXPAND the potential number of people you help.
STEP 2: What problem do you solve?
This is the ONLY reason people will hire you: They believe you can solve their problem. I’ll show you how to get out of the speculation business and discover the REAL problem you solve.
STEP 3: What benefits or results do they get from working with you?
There’s something really big your people want to have, be, or do after working with you. This is the solution they want to their problem. You’re not selling services, packages, programs, or widgets. You’re in the transformation business.
STEP 4: What do you call yourself?
There’s a shingle on your door. What does it say? What words would people use if they were trying to find you? It’s better to be clear than clever so the right people can find you.
STEP 5: Pitch Party!
It’s showtime! Everyone will write and deliver their pitch to the group, get feedback, and rock the house. You will know who you are, what you do, who you serve, and become magnetic to the right people.
You’ll feel confident. You’ll feel excited to tell the world! You’ll have clarity. It will be awesome!
More exclamation points!!!
- SIX 90-minute group coaching master class via Zoom
- TWO 60-minute open office hours for all your questions
- A recording of every class that you can access forever
- Step-by-step guidance to choose your target audience, define your niche, and find the words to say
- Mindset coaching to get your head on straight (you can’t paste affirmations on top of fear)
- Community in a safe, confidential environment and meet your future friends, colleagues, and (yes!) clients. When people can understand what you do, they’ll hire you! (It’s happened!)
- Magical worksheets that guide you through defining all the parts of your unique brand (use them forever!)
- New playmates and connections with smart, helpful, fun, and dynamic people who are just like you. You’ll know you’re not alone.
“MAGGY GAVE ME THE TOOLS TO COMPLETELY CHANGE MY PITCH…
I’ve used my revamped pitch using her structure in several networking events… True to her promise, now when I tell people what I do they not only get it but say, ‘I need you!'”
“YOU HELPED ME ARTICULATE MY STRENGTHS…
and value. You have a gift for coaxing out the ‘aha’ moments!”
“BEFORE YOU HELPED ME, I HAD TO GIVE AN ELABORATE EXPLANATION WITH ALL THE 25 THINGS I DO…
Now I’m excited! You helped me talk through it all, observed my stream of consciousness, and brought it together in a way I couldn’t see myself.”
Purposeful Productivity Coach & Author of
Create Your Day 2020 productivity workbook
“I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU, MAGGY…
It starts with your brilliance – the down to earth, the realness, the truth – and having us come to our truth in a way that is both meaningful, completely heartfelt, and fun. I want to thank you for this fabulous experience.”
Decluttering Coach, Declutter to Calm
What you’ll end up with:
- Clarity about your brand, your target audience, your niche, what you really offer
- A DEFINED target audience and a FOCUSED niche
- Words that describe what you do in a way your ideal clients can understand
- Confidence about who you are, what you offer, and the impact you have
- Relief! No more struggling to be understood
- Clients! People who need you are LISTENING FOR YOU and waiting for you to show up and be visible
- A comfortable, conversational, professional, simple way to introduce yourself in a way that connects with people
- The confidence and courage to speak your words out in the world, anywhere, any time, online and out loud